Monday, May 13, 2013

EcoBloomers- A review

Good morning! 

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Ecobloomers to post a review on one of their cloth diapers. Having made a cloth diaper before for my baby, I can tell you that it is no joke! Sewing those things are tough and it takes a LONG time. So when I was inspecting the diaper that they made I was seriously so impressed by the quality. They obviously have a great knowledge of the sewing machine because this diaper was beautifully made. 

Visit their website at www.ecobloomers.com to place an order!

I ordered the ACU one with velcro because I thought it was cute and I could put my husbands name tape on the butt. Adorable. It came with an insert as well and I can tell you I have not had a single problem with leaks. She even slept in it one night for 12+ hours. The only thing I wasn't used to was the envelope opening for the insert because I'm used to the pocket in the back but that was not a big deal once the insert was in.

Ecobloomers on the left, Bum Genius 4.0 on the right

The snaps Ecobloomers uses are great quality, not like the ones you can buy at JoAnns.

A place on the back for a name tape! So cute!


E-mailing with Hayley who is the owner of Ecobloomers, I can tell you that she is so sweet and recently put together an event on Fort Lewis called the Great Cloth Diaper Change that actually broke the Guiness World Record! You can find more information on that here. I went to the event this year and it was tons of fun and met some great people. So if you haven't, I highly recommend attending one in your area next year.

The other thing I love about Ecobloomers is that they are a WAHM company. With prices comparable to major brands and for what I think is better quality, you really can't beat it! Diapers from their website will run you about $24-$27 and she even has little cloth diaper keychains which I am currently rocking on my keys right now. I just checked the website and she has some new chevron patterns coming out that are so cute and are going to make perfect baby shower presents.

My adorable Cloth Diaper Key Chain from Ecobloomers
As many of you know, I am a huge fan of cloth diapering over disposables for many reasons, if you haven't checked it out, this is my experience so far with cloth diapering and my tips and tricks.

These ACU prints would be PERFECT for homecomings and photoshoots. Overall, I am delighted by this local business that creates awesome cloth diapers and I can't wait to get more and use them on my sweet little baby. 


No comments:

Post a Comment