Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Car Diaper Bag Essentials

     I think it's human nature to be a little forgetful every once in a while but when you are running on no sleep and have an entire new person to take care of, you are bound to accidentally leave something at home when you are out and about. That's why I think it is such a good idea to have a small "emergency" kit of essentials stashed in your car! I had a few things laying around in there but this weekend I decided to really get my act together. I also made this super cute little drawstring bag that carries it all perfectly! Awesome. 


Emergency Car Diaper Bag Essentials:
-Empty Bottle
-Formula
-Diapers
-Wipes
-Toy
-Pacifier
     
     Put it all together and throw it in the car. Now you won't be kicking yourself or your spouse wishing you had an extra diaper or bottle so you didn't have to rush home!

 
Isn't this drawstring bag adorable! It's super easy to make and here is the tutorial. What other essentials do you keep in your car for your little one?

No comments:

Post a Comment